Friday 23 September 2011

Macaron: JP Perdana

When I first saw macarons, it reminded me of soft tiny colourful clouds. It was such a pretty sight that I craved for it ever since. I even managed to drag Mr S.I.C along the ‘journey’ of hunting for macarons in JB :)
Isn't it pretty? :)
(Picture taken from Google image) 
  

We ended up with a box of macarons of different flavours (peanut butter, milo & strawberry). You can order it from Sweet N Delights and choose the available flavours offered.

Our box of macarons was similar like this one. 12 pieces cost RM 25.
                                      
I’m not a sweet-tooth person, so I can’t eat more than two macarons at a time. It is sweet and has soft texture when you take a bite. Those who love anything sweets would enjoy it. But I love it nonetheless and so does Mr S.I.C. Pretty, sweet & classy in one bite  =)

*Miss Seeing-Is-Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment