Monday 10 October 2011

Nasi Ayam Baser: Kota Tinggi

I heard about this place quite a few times from those whose hometown located in Kota Tinggi. Since this chicken rice was supposed to be so ‘famous’, Mr S.I.C and I were both keen to have a try. So, off we go to Kota Tinggi :)

It turned out that Nasi Ayam Baser has three other franchise, which are located not too far away from each other. It was quite easy to find it because of the big red sign and it is located strategically. However, if you have problems finding it, you can always ask, as locals would definitely know.

Location 1
Location 2
Location 3
We tried two out of the three eating outlets and concluded that it was just on the ‘okay’ level. I think I had set high expectation of this place because many of my friends said that it was really good. So, when the taste doesn’t meet up my expectations, I was quite disappointed. Mr S.I.C said that different people have different expectations and preferences, so they might enjoy the food while others don’t. I couldn’t agree more. So, why not give it a try and you be the judge :)

We ordered two plates of chicken rice that comes with a bowl of soup, ‘sambal’ and roasted chicken. For side dish, we ordered ‘capcai’ (fried mix veggies).


The total was about RM18.50. 

*Miss Seeing-Is-Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment