Sunday 16 October 2011

Tutti Frutti: Bandar Baru Uda

Front view of Tutti Frutti BBU.

I’ve been to Tutti Frutti a few times at Taman Molek but this was the first time I went to one in BBU with Mr S-I-C. I still remembered the first time I went to Tutti Frutti. I was feeling quite lost because I didn’t know ‘how’ and ‘what’ I’m supposed to do. So, here are a few basic steps before you get to enjoy the ‘froyo’ a.k.a ‘fresh yogurt’.

Inside Tutti Frutti - comfy and soothing.

First, you have to decide the size of the cup – small, medium and large. Second, choose flavours of yogurt that you like by pressing the handle. Third, choose toppings to go with the yogurt. There were quite huge selections of toppings such as fresh fruits, marshmallows, candies, gummies, cereals, chocolate syrup, etc. Once you are satisfied with your ‘creation’, you can bring the cup to the counter and pay. If I’m not mistaken, the price is about RM 5.30 per 100 gram. So, don’t get over-excited and piled the yogurt and toppings in your cup, unless you are willing to pay quite a hefty amount to enjoy it :)
Small, medium and large.


Choose the flavour that you like.


Mr S-I-C's and mine.

Overall, both of us enjoyed eating the yogurt. Mr S-I-C nearly got a ‘brain-freeze’ eating it because it was cold and we were sitting right under the aircond! =). I was having problem concentrating on the taste of the yogurt because I was shivering =P. But we like it enough to come again, next time. I forgot the exact amount of the price, but it was below RM 30. 

* Miss Seeing-Is-Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment