Friday 18 November 2011

Gloria Jean's Coffees: Plaza Angsana

Gloria Jean's Coffees

Each time I sipped the GJ original iced choc, I feel contented. It reminds me of the good old time where I used to enjoy it at least once a week during uni days with friends... There are only a few Gloria Jeans outlets in Msia and lucky enough, JB has it! :)

So, Mr S.I.C and I dragged our feet to Angsana to have a sip of it. I know Gloria Jean's is not as famous as StarBucks or Coffee Bean but I personally prefer it more than the latter. The good news is, you’ll get 30% off when you buy it on Tuesday. Apparently, there is a special promotion for ladies day (Tuesday). If I’m not mistaken, three years before, the ladies day promotion slashed off the price up to 50%. I guess they didn’t make any profits for doing so. Never mind. Better save a little than nothing, right? =). You can also ask for a ‘frequent sipper’ card. You’ll get a medium size drink of your choice when you purchase ten drinks. Don’t forget to bring along the card each time you purchase a drink, because they will keep track of the numbers. I like free stuff, who doesn’t? So, it’s great!

Mr S.I.C with his Creme Brulee whilst I chose my all time fav GJ original iced choc.

I can’t exactly remember the exact price of our drinks. Mine was about RM 15+ (large) and Mr S.I.C was about RM11+ (regular) before the 30% discount. Both of us love it =)

* Miss Seeing-Is-Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment