Monday 14 November 2011

Malay Village Restaurant : Taman Nusa Bestari

As usual, Mr S.I.C and I went hunting for other eateries around JB. This time we ‘landed’ on Malay Village Restaurant.

The Menu

There was quite a huge selection of food and beverages, including Malay delicacies, deserts, a few Chinese cuisines, Western, etc. We took quite a long time to decide. Lastly, Mr S.I.C ordered seafood fried rice (RM7.90) and I ordered pineapple fried rice (RM7.90). For side dish, we decided to have a try on a set of steam dim sum, which cost around RM2.50. Actually, this was our first time trying a bite of dim sum and both of us love it! I personally think that a set of dim sum is not enough for one to indulge. Two sets for a person might be more satisfying as the quantity is too little :).


Mr S.I.C's seafood fried rice.

Mine: an A+ presentation of fried rice in a pineapple.

Egg & Fish Roll Dim Sum served with chilli & soy sauce.

Spacious & Comfy.

Overall, both of us like this two-storey restaurant. The deco was quite nice as you can choose to sit in the air-conditioned restaurant or simply choose to dine outside while enjoying the fresh air (the restaurant is located just beside a busy road, so you can probably guess how ‘fresh’ the air is yourself) :). I also like the fact that the service was very efficient and the food was served quite fast. We arrived there at about 8.15pm and finished eating around 9pm. I can tell that Mr S.I.C wants to come here again. He was disappointed because the set of dim sum that he wanted was not available that night =).

* Ms Seeing-Is-Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment