Friday 25 November 2011

Hutan Bandar Bistro : Lot 3081, Jalan Yahya Awal

The Hutan Bandar Bistro

Hutan Bandar Bistro is located in the heart of JB, but it took us about one hour before we arrived here. The reason? – We could not decide on which places to go :). In the end, Mr S.I.C suggested this place. According to Mr S.I.C, this place is always packed with customers. When we arrived there, the place was not that packed. It was a good thing, because it’s getting late and we were not keen to wait..

Indoor seating with black and red deco

There were quite a variety of menu, ranging from local and western food. Since Mr S.I.C ordered grilled chicken (western), I decided to have fish and chips. The service was quite fast and what’s unique about this bistro, was the way the waiters served the food. I noticed that the person who served the food, stacked plates upon plates and balanced it with one hand. How on earth did they managed to do that? The thoughts of shattering plates, terrifies me =p. I wish I could show you, but I forgot to snap the pic.

Only RM 5 per plate! (@_@)V

The verdict : Both of us were quite satisfied with the food and the service. I think the price plays a major role for the number of customers. For me, the food was just on the 'ok' level, but since the price is sooo cheap compared to other eateries, I have to give a 'thumbs up' for this bistro :)

* Miss Seeing-Is-Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment